Stayed here for two days at the end of July. An absolutely beautiful setting, great food and a staff that seems eager to bend over backwards to make you happy. Not ultra-luxury - more of a home away from home, but with a big deck overlooking the water, lawns and trees, big comfortable common rooms if it rains, gorgeous views and someone else doing the cooking! There were eight of us in four very different rooms - all great. Don't expect an urban Four Seasons - think country charm and you'll be very happy. Comfy beds with nice crisp linens, spotless bedrooms and bathrooms. Thanks to Z, Richard and the rest of the staff for a great family weekend. We'll be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Umbrella Inn is located just minutes north of Minden, Ontario in the heart of the Haliburton Highlands. Set amongst mature pines and birches on the shores of Twelve Mile Lake, the Red Umbrella Inn offers a wide range of accommodations enabling you to make the choices best suited to your needs. We are family oriented and dog friendly location. We pride ourselves on our hospitality and our reputation for outstanding food. Whenever you visit and for whatever reason, our friendly knowledgeable staff, beautiful surroundings and charming country dining will ensure you will never forget your stay at Red Umbrella Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Red Umbrella Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Umbrella Hotel Minden
- Red Umbrella Inn Minden, Ontario