“Great Value - Recommended”
Review of dCentre

dCentre
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We ate here on a number of occasions whilst staying in Birgu. The staff were very friendly and we were made very welcome. The food was excellent. Great value too! What more could you ask for? Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Was meant to go to a restuarant called Bebirgu, Monday eve at 8pm , went in, it was empty, asked the barman which was a bit grumpy, if restaurant is open. No! Only for drinks, very much to my disappointment, I think they only take bookings. So went to d centre, and two nice waiters, smiled and made me feel welcome so decided to dine in. Ordered fillet steak, it was perfect, it melted in my mouth. Did not order for starter but they gave me a appetiser to kill the time. Local beer, Cisk is cheap. They saved my evening so thank you very much. d centre.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Contrary to other places, we were very nicely received, by somebody very smiling. The food was correct.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

My dining experience was excellent and I highly recommend this restaurant!!! The mixed salad for 4.80 euro was the most amazing with an array of mixed greens, capers, tomatoes, olives and cucumbers. As a vegan its hard to find good options. Definitely check this place out on the right hand side of the piazza right after you visit the Inquisitors Palace.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

we were there for a visit and decided to have dinner in this bar and restaurant. The staff was really friendly and helpful. We took a milano platter to share, a mixed fish and a mixed grill as a main course. The food was tasteful and mouthwatering. We also had a bottle of house wine which was fantastic and decided to have some with us as a souvenir as it was named Vittoriosa like the City. I recommend this restaurant. Very worth it and extremely satisfied