the marina palace just on the outskirts of san antonio bay was a very pleasent surprise to me n the group of friends i was with!! we only paid £160 each for a week in a one bedroom apartment... but another mate who only decided to come with us 1 week before was let into one of our rooms.... FOR FREE!!! as they said well you have already paid the room price. which ive never heard of hotels doing before?! on our arrival they then shown us too our rooms one group had a amazing sea view where the sunset is stunning... and we had been given also for free a two bedroom apartment which enabled 5 of us to stay together in one room which was brilliant! these apartments are rated 3stars but really they are pushing for 4star rating!! the team of cleaners are superb and every day we had fresh bedding and clean towels, which again is unheard of in 3star accomadation!! every corner of the room was spotless everyday after being cleaned. fans fitted in all rooms with a air con unit to for free!!!! awesome!!! reception staff were good as gold and very helpful. The two pools were very well maintained and the area around the pool. new quality sunbeds with good umbrellas, they could maybe do with buying 4-8 more but im sure they will do soon. drinks were very reasonably priced, and had pool side service with food and drink. on the whole the food there was excellent and they have a great tapas menu at great value!!! about a 10-15 min walk down to the left tho is a fantastic resturant called 'relish'! beach wise you have to walk towards san antonio and there are a few on the way into the main strip. its approx 45-50min walk to the main strip of san antonio.... cafe del mar is about a hours walk.
this is a place for everyone as long as you respect the fact that there are families and elderly people there. the group i went with was of the ages 21-25 and we didnt feel out of place at all. the supermarket in the complex is also very good. as the facilities kitchen wise are very good getting food in for meals is also a good shout?!!? 100% will be staying with marina palace again espicially for value for money which was amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Palace by Intercorp Hotel Group is located on the seafront of San Antonio Bay, in the calm area of Cala de Bou. Marina Palace offers a range of facilities and Apartments with one or two rooms with balcony and some of them with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Each apartment at the Marina Palace has free Internet WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, vitroceramic hob and fridge. A cleaning service is provided every 2 days. The Marina Palace complex features two outdoor swimming pools, outdoor Bio Gym, table tennis and tennis court. Fishing and scuba diving are also available on the rocky beach on site. Our complex also has its own grocery store and a Restaurant by the sea, “Miramare”, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, which offers views of the Mediterranean Sea and of the sensational sunsets. In the area guests can find many restaurants, bars and shops. The apartments are 900 metres from Port des Torrent and Des Pinet beautiful beaches, 5 kms from San Antonio and a 20 minute drive from San Jose Airport. Ibiza Town is less than 20 km from the Marina Palace ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Palace by Intercorp Hotel Group reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Palace Apartments Hotel Sant Antoni De Portmany
- Marina Palace By Intercorp Hotel Group Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent