Hotel Playasol Riviera
Hotel Bahia Playa(Port d'es Torrent)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Apartahotel Maritim(Port d'es Torrent)
$72
  • Pool
Sol House Ibiza by Melia(Port d'es Torrent)(Great Value!)
$229
$186
Melia.com
  • Beachfront
Occidental Ibiza(Sant Josep de Sa Talaia)(Great Value!)
$215
$180
  • Breakfast included
Ses Pitreras(San Agusti des Vedra)(Great Value!)
$439
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel Port Des Turrent(Port d'es Torrent)
1,185 results
All reviewswater taxibar staffsan antoniowest endgreat laugheuro depositall inclusive drinksyoung oneswalls are very thinparty islandcleaned every dayfree safestayed all inclusiveplenty of sunbedsshort breakrooms were cleanedbig clubs
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed here with my wife between 22nd-29th September 2012 on a room-only basis.
We did not eat or drink at the hotel so cannot comment on the standards of this.
The room was clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly. The hotel has off road parking too.
There were a small number of clubbers staying at the hotel (us included!) but the noise was short and predictable at about 5am in the morning.
One strange encounter was the complete lack of sound proofing between our bathroom and next door (we were in room 143) to the point where we could hear everything being spoken and could even smell cigarette smoke coming through the vents from the 'service duct'.
This did not however spoil the holiday and in fact provided light entertainment at certain times!!
We read on other reviews that this hotel suffered from cockroaches and it is true to say that my wife did find two cockroach looking insects on different days but these were small (less than 10mm) and were quickly squished!. So in short - Do not be put off staying here. Its in a great location (only 10 mins walk away from the sea bus) and in easy access to good food places (Bahia at Playa Bella does great breakfast) Would I stay here again? Yes - on a room only basis.

Room Tip: Room 143 has a side sea view and easy access from the staircase. Not a long walk down corridors.
2  Thank Halifaxkings
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed 19-29th all inc and wanted to come home after 4 days!Pools ok,bar rubbish and so was the so called entertainment.Tony who most ppl on here seem to love did my head in calling ppl greedy all the time and perving on the girls! if the plastic cups were a bit bigger maybe we wouldnt of gone back every 10 mins!!!!Noise not to much of a problem but the food was constantly the same crap from lunch to tea time everyday!no kettle,no kitchen and a bar that shuts at 11pm in ibiza? take your own kettle and teabags.no wifi unless you pay (the cheek when AI).needs a major refurbish because live wires on show and the balconies look like they are gonna collapse with big cracks in them.Cleaners were the best part of the hotel to be fair,real hard workers who never moaned and cleaned our room everyday.dont pay for a remote for the aircon,turn it on urself for free and the tv`s 80 channels in my room were all snowy! anyway,never again at this hotel although with a change of staff and refurbishments it would be fine but never have i wanted to come home after only 4 days which says it all really!!!

Room Tip: Dont go is the best tip i can give. stayed in room 315
2  Thank MancunianRob
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have read through other reviews and wonder if I stayed at a different hotel!
My husband and I arrived in early hours of the morning and were dealt with quickly and pleasantly by the receptionist.
Our room was lovely and clean and this continued through our ten day holiday. Towels were replaced every day and the room kept spotless. The maids even closed curtains so our room was nice and cool when we arrived back from the pool.
Swimming pools and area around them were clean. If people made use of the bins then there would be no plastic cups littering the area.
We were all inclusive and the food was lovely. There was plenty of choice and my only moan would be that the food was sometimes a little cold but the hotel caters for a lot of people so that is to be expected. We certainly didn't go hungry that's for sure. Waitresses were lovely, as were all the staff. It would do some people well to treat the staff as people and not servants. I always found the staff friendly and helpful because I treated them as I would anyone else.
It is true that there was a little noise at night but then that is surely to be expected in this party capital!!
This was my first trip to Ibiza and I enjoyed every minute so a great big THANK YOU to Hotel Riviera and all the staff.

5  Thank Lynne W
merypajon, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Riviera, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Lynne W,
We would like to thank you for choosing the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday accommodation to stay in Ibiza.
We are glad to hear you were satisfied in Hotel Riviera. We try to improve our services day by day and this is a huge motivation for us to read the comments like yours.
Once again thank you for your time to write a comment and we hope we can see you again in our establishment.
Best regards,
The management.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited the Riviera in September 5-12th ..I have been there numerous times before,but never again ..The staff very friendly.Tony and Pepe in particular ,rooms kept very clean but the noise now is horrendous.Its was a good 3 star at one time ,but with the all-inclusive its like a club 18-30 ,glasses thrown all over the place ..The staff struggle to keep it clean and the abouse they take from people is un-believable. Families dont go near ,if u just want cheap holiday with cheap drink ,knock ure self out..

5  Thank ardgowan_12

Dear ardgowan_12,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review, as it helps us to improve our services.
First of all we would like to apologize for any inconvenience suffered during your stay, and assure you that we will take note of all your comments to take measures.
We work hard to offer the best stay of our customers and we are very sorry that you didn’t spend a good stay at the Hotel Riviera.
We hope that you trust again in Playasol Hotel Group and you can have a pleasant stay with us.
Best regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just come back from a 7-night half-board stay at the Riviera, after reading the reviews on here I've got to be honest, I was dreading going. I travelled in a party of 4 adults, youngest 36 oldest 49. We arrived at the hotel just before 12pm and immediately offered a 2-bedroom apartment complete with kitchen, however we kindly declined (due to my partner and his sister didn't fancy sharing) and stuck to our seperate rooms. Check in was easy, the receptionist and hotel manager were very pleasant and asked if we prefered 2-rooms next to each-other or apart. Our rooms on the 3rd floor were basic as people have said in other reviews, but seriously, what do you want / expect in a hotel bedroom? Twin beds, plenty of wardrobe space (top tip - take extra hangers) with internal shelves, 2-bedside tables with drawers, chair and dressing table with cupboard space, large mirror. Bathroom was suprisingly spacious and you got complimentary toiletries such as little soap, shower gel sachets, plastic glass and even a toothbrush (which came in very handy as I forgot mine!!). You could not fault the cleanliness, the towels got replaced everyday. despite what others have said! We passed the maids on the floors each morning as we went down for breakfast, as early as 8am on some mornings and on our last day we had the do not disturb sign on our door until 2pm, when we returned to our room at 5pm it had still been cleaned. There are safes in each room which cost 4-euros a day to hire. Remotes for the TV and air-con are also available for 10 euros deposit which you get back upon checking out.
Its true what people have said about the walls being thin, not so much in the main room, but the bathroom walls are like paper!! I can't say it bothered us too much even though we had a group of young lads in the room next door to us who arrived on day 2 of our stay. The first night was very noisy when they came home (4am-ish) but I can't say we heard anything else for the remainder of our stay. Some people did complain about the noise and reports of people running up and down the corridors at all hours, but we didn't hear it so can't comment.
We were on half-board basis, the breakfasts you couldn't complain about, they have something for everyone - cereals / croissants / jams / fruit / yogurts / cheese and cold meats / bacon / beans and tomatoes / sausage (be warned - more like hot-dog sausages) fried and boiled eggs / juice / tea and coffee. We ate breakfast every day at the hotel but only had 2-evening meals and choose to eat out. The choices weren't bad, pasta with sauce / meat dish such as beef or lamb chops / fish dish / potatoes (only saw chips on one day not both) good choice of salads. I can understand people not being happy if on the AI option, as it would be quite boring if similar choices available at lunchtime as well as evening meal.
The hotel is ideallly situated with a decent bar just across the road (Optimist Bar) - good for football. Beach is a 5 minute walk-away.
We hired a car for 4-days so I can't make comment on the day activities at the hotel. We also only had one drink in the bar but the staff we had contact with were all very polite and helpful.
The hotel is suited to all, however, for the price and its location the hotel is an ideal haven for young ones who are out to party, its my first time to Ibiza and its very true what they say - Ibiza does Rock!!

6  Thank keeno140672

Dear keeno140672,
On the behalf of all staff at Riviera Hotel we are really glad you were satisfied during your stay.
We try to improve ourselves day by day and this is the reason why we continue hardworking. Your satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad that in your case we reached your expectations.
We hope you will choose the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday destination also another time, so that we could see you again in the Riviera Hotel.
Kind regards,