We have just returned from a weeks stay here. We travelled with our one year old and four year old an our friends who have a three year old and a four year old.
It was a nice quick transfer from the airport. Check in was simple and painless.
The hotel and rooms are dated and in need of modernisation. However, this is to be addressed as in 2014 the hotel will become a first choice holiday village with all rooms being re done.
The food was ok. The dining room is huge, the food is badly laid out. Queues are long and it is hot in there.
Entertainment staff work very hard but the entertainment isn't very good. Its done outside, is very loud and goes on till midnight!
There is no town etc. Its like the hotel is at the end of a road and there is literally nothing around. The bus stop for san Antonio is located outside the hotel but it gets very busy. Its difficult going on there with young children and pushchairs.
The beach is a nice sandy cove. However, on windy days lots of jelly fish are in the sea. They do put a flag up to warn you about this though.
The waterpark is good. We enjoyed using it. However, you cant take food or drinks in there.
My best tip is to use the facilities next door at the sirenis aura. Its a more modern hotel. The tour operator is Thomson. Our children preferred their entertainment and it finishes at 11.
The food there is much, much better. I would highly recommend it.
Its a quieter hotel and the pool area is calmer.
We enjoyed the holiday. I would go back but I would stay at the Aura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza