We stayed at the Seaview for 11 days in May 2012 on an All Inclusive basis. Our party of 6 included myslef and my Husband, our two children aged 3 & 6 and my parents. We had a wonderful family holiday, and have booked to return next year.
We stayed in neighbouring rooms which were cleaned on a daily basis, we had lovely pool views, there is plenty of wardrobe space, a decent sized bathroom, twin beds and sofa beds for the children. The kitchenette is hidden in a cupboard and is pretty basic, but we only used the fridge, which was clean and well fit for purpose. The decor was typically Spanish.
Overall the food was great, some nights were better than others in the restaurant, but there was always plenty to choose from, just personal choice really! My 6 year old LOVED the chocolate fountain on gala night. The snack bar was great with lots to choose from and my children were spoilt for choice...sandwiches, pizza, toasties, chips, hotdogs etc There were queues on occassion, but the staff worked very hard and it didn't really cause any problem. There was also a good choice of drinks available.
Th pool area and water park are fantastic! We couldn't get the kids (or my Dad and Husband) out of the water park, it really is just brilliant, although a point to note is that in May there were no sunbeds in the water park (this may have changed now). There is also a great kids play area in the water park.
The entertainment team were amazing...we still regularly perform Cartoon Heroes, with us all taking on roles of the team...hopefully they won't change the dance then we're all set for next year :) My two both used the kids clubs, which were good, and attended a couple of parties that you had to pay for...chocolate party in particular was a favourite, they returned covered in chocolate from head to toe!! The team work tirelessly through the day and really deserve a medal for all their hard work, they were a credit to Thomas Cook. The mini disco and flying fish were big favourites for my boys. My mum and I enjoyed the bingo and had a couple of wins during our stay which was great!
The hotel is clean, has a beautiful beach just a few minutes away, is within walking distance of the town and bars (which we did on a couple of occassions...round the back of Moby Dicks is great for kids), you can also catch the water taxi to San An from the beach, but we didn't try it.
Overall, for us this was the perfect family holiday, we had an absolutely wonderful time and can't wait to return. Our children ask almost everyday when we can return and spend hours looking through our holiday photos. Perfect for families with children!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza