My partner and I decided to go on our first holiday together and we picked this accomodation. As we are 18 and 19 years old, we were reluctant to visit Ibiza due to the steriotypical nightlife of the island and we're not interested in that style of life. The travel agents recommended this accomodation as they had visited it themselves and had said it was quiet, away from the clubs and the partying lifestyle, which appealed to us. Our first impression of the hotel was the grand entrance and how fantastic it was. We arrived at about 3.30am in the morning after our flight had been delayed 6 hours. The reception is fantastic and all the staff are very friendly and speak a good standard of english. However, the man that dealt with our arrival was completely ignorant and appeared to have no time for us whatsoever. However, that was the only negative experience we had with the reception staff and the service we received for the rest of our stay made up for the bad impression we intially received.
Our room was fantastic, we stayed in room 5211 in the Petunia complex which was on the second floor. We had a beach view from our balcony and had a decent enough view of the sunset, which was nice to watch while sitting out of the balcony. The room was clean, well presented, and had all the facilities that we needed while staying there. The beds were comfy and there are showers in each room. The only thing that was disappointing was that the temperature of the shower varied whilst it was running, which meant one minute it was freezing and the next it was scalding, there was only about 2 minutes of a comfortable temperature of water coming from the shower. However, the room and the other facilities in it were fantastic.
The hotel requested that you took out the electric card from the socket that was attached to the room key everytime you were leaving, However, we detached the key from the card and left it in the electric socket whilst we were away so that the airconditioning could still run while we were out, keeping the room cool for us coming back.
The location of the hotel was fantastic, it was very quiet and it was one of the most beautiful locations that I have ever visited to watch the sunset. The resort was very family orientated with daily childrens shows and activites being ran which was a plus for the familes visiting there. The restaurant in the hotel was extremely good, with an all you can eat buffet dinner being served every night from 7pm until 9.30pm. It cost us 28 euros for the both of us to eat dinner every night which included unlimited drinks, including soft drinks, fruit juice, sangria, beer and wine. We enjoyed the food there with a different menu every night so there was plenty to choose from.
The only criticism that I have about the resort is their housekeeping staff - some of them are extremely intrusive. We hung out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on a few occasions which I hasten to add was printed very plainly in 5 different languages, however some of the hosuekeeping staff seemed incapable of reading this. We had the key put into our door on numerous occassions when we had specified not to clean the room, and the maids seemed to think it was alright to come into the room anyway. This annoyed us on several occasions, and also the fact that they found it neccessary to move heavy items of furniture along tiled floors at ungodly hours of the morning was not a wake-up call that we wanted.
Overall, we had a fantastic holiday and the resort was first class. it was situated beautifully and we definately plan to revist in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered one of the finest accommodation complexes on the island, its huge range of facilities and services oriented for British guests covers everything needed for the perfect family holiday. Situated overlooking the sea in an incomparable position at the far end of the San Antonio bay, the four star hotel Sirenis Seaview Country Club offers apartments and studios in low-rise Mediterranean design buildings. All the studios and apartments were partially renovated before the 2014 summer season and now have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons plus cot. With a new light and airy decoration, the units have a flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, kitchenette and balcony or terrace. And we've saved the best for last: a number of studios are Swim-Up Family Studios, each with its own direct access to a shared swimming pool situated right in front of the accommodation, only for use by these studios with an exclusive chill-out terrace overlooking the sea! The hotel, which is All Inclusive, offers a wide variety of cuisine in its buffet restaurant, with many dishes prepared on the spot; there are 3 new themed restaurants: SunSet Beach (Grill), Cinecitta (Italian) and Big Wave (American Diner), with 2 visits in different restaurants guaranteed per person, per week included in the All Inclusive programme. Fun is guaranteed for the whole family with plenty of activities on the terraces around the pool and garden areas: 5-a-side football pitch with artificial grass, multi-sport court, archery range, aerial adventure course, table tennis, gym, sauna, whirlpool, recreation and computer games, a 4.500 M2 water park and more... The Sirenis Seaview Country Club is available in the UK through First Choice as a Holiday Village hotel named Holiday Village Seaview Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Seaview Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Hotel Port d`Es Torrent
- Sirenis Seaview Country Hotel
- Sirenis Seaview Country Club Ibiza/Port D'es Torrent
- Hotel Sirenis Seaview Country
- Sirenis Seaview Ibiza
- Seaview Country Club Ibiza