Bambu was highly reccommended to be by a friend, and it delivered on all fronts. Beautiful airy, clean rooms open to the ocean, well-maintained mosquito nets over the beds to keep bugs at bay, a great (and well shaded) sandy stretch out the front, well stocked with mattresses, hammocks and deck chairs, and a beachfront kitchen for meals at 'home'. Lots of thoughtful touches too, like a kid-sized tub on the sand, which my baby loved; outdoor showers; and a safe in the bedroom. Lots of nearby restaurants (although quite a few were closed in low season, when I visited), and Memo is a most friendly and helpful host. Great family getaway - I'd love to come back!
I booked direct via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bambu is a small hotel on the beach, ideal for enjoying the nature and relaxing. Every cabaña has his own bathroom. The beach is an open sea, so in some seasons the ripe tide is strong We don´t have restaurant service, we have a comun kitchen The town has several good restaurants, all by walk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bambu Ecocabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambu Hotel San Agustinillo
- Bambu Ecocabanas San Agustinillo, Mexico - Oaxaca