To find a place to stay in San Agustinillo, I walked around to about 7 different places. Bambu was by far the nicest place, for the most affordable price. We had a lovely upstairs room, with its own patio and bathroom. During both day and night, it was quiet and relaxed. There's lots of space on the property to relax in hammocks, and also a comfortable outdoor kitchen and dining area if you want to save money and eat in.
The surf of the beach out front was very rough when we were there -- you couldn't swim but you could play up to your waist. The beach is lovely to walk along and clean.
Memo and Mike are great hosts, very friendly.
My only criticism is that the sheets had a few stains on them and the housekeeper didn't come the first day. Otherwise, it was perfect place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bambu is a small hotel on the beach, ideal for enjoying the nature and relaxing. Every cabaña has his own bathroom. The beach is an open sea, so in some seasons the ripe tide is strong We don´t have restaurant service, we have a comun kitchen The town has several good restaurants, all by walk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bambu Ecocabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambu Hotel San Agustinillo
- Bambu Ecocabanas San Agustinillo, Mexico - Oaxaca