“Pristine”
Review of Sohoton Lagoon

Sohoton Lagoon
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I use to spend my summer vacation as a kid in this beautiful Island of Socorro (Bucas Grande) way back before everything got exploited. Great place to visit....but please take care of its fragile ecosystem for our kids to enjoy its beauty. My mother was born in Socorro and my grandfather told us a lot of enchanted tales about this place. (Not sure if there are still Salty crocodiles inhabiting the place) As of this day I am still fascinated whenever I go and visit.

3  Thank KP C

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to bucas grande islands and sohoton cove with friends via surigao city. Its a perfect destination for those who prefer to see less people while enjoying the islands with lush vegetations and emerald waters. I did kayaking and marveled in the beauty of countless non sting jellyfishes. Dont get into the cave where the only exit is to jump into the water about 2-3 storeys high if you have fear of heights. Or someone will come up and sneak behind your back and push you. Haha!
This place keeps on calling me to come back. One day i will be back to visit a friend in claver and re-experience surigao!

2  Thank wanderlust_smile
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wander on the beauty of nature! This place can only be explored during low tide! This is an island with extreme rock formation inside of it, experience swimming with the jelly fish! Amazing..!

1  Thank ChesterClark
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beautiful and majestic! A must see if you are in siargao! Don't forget to bring snorkel gear and rent a paddle board before you head out!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place is like a paradise, water is green, nature is clean, everything just seems to be perfect. I would recommend this to anyone who is planning to have a great vacation. would be willing to be back here 100%. :)

1  Thank Sheena M