“spiel”
Review of Dako Island

Dako Island
Reviewed October 15, 2012

- "thank you for calling central reservations, my name is fred. how may i help you?"
- "sure ill more than happy to assist you"
- "again my name is fred. may i have yours?"
- "thank you "name of the cust""
- "allow me to ask couple of questions for me to better assist you."
- get the dates, rooms, occupants, bed/room type."
- "and do you mind to verify the name of the hotel that your interested in? i mean the location?"
- confirm the address of the hotel"
- "alright, let me pull up promotionals and discounted rate for today.. and this will take like one minute"
- "and while the system is updating, if you dont mind, let me take my chance to ask the reason why you chose the "hotel",
is it because of the "location" or "rates" or something?
-location - specific address or landmark
-rates - discounted price have you seen online, price range
- "thank you"
- and let me make sure that i got it all covered
"do the recap"
hotel, address, dates, occupants, room/bed type, reason of choosing
- anything else that ive missed?
- thank you, well good timing that you called as i do have a discounted rate for you and this is "type of room" and this includes "free amenieties

2  Thank Fingerwag W
There are newer reviews for Dako Island

Reviewed October 10, 2012

if you like surfing there's a couple little nice rights on the north side corner of the island. but my favorite thing to do there is bring so food and beer over on the boat, and have a bqq.

3  Thank moewaa222
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Among the 3 islands that we visited (Dako, Guyam and Naked) this is the island that I fell in love with. White powdery sands, great sceneries, newly installed cottages and kind villagers who helped us from cooking our food and simply entertaining us. A truly must visit island.

3  Thank bedazzle101
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This island is like a scene from those high end luxury movies... And if you are lucky, in the off season it is pretty much all yours to play around on!

2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed August 14, 2012

dako island is nice island where they have cottages there but the price when u like to make kini,law or sinugba in people who live there is they over charge us..the water is so blue and pretty ,they making new cottages too

2  Thank VicEtPascal