W15 Escape
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Tri(Ahangama)
SmithHotels.com
All reviewswhite decorboutique hotelpool areasri lankasister hotelchanging moneyscandinavian styletotal relaxationblew us awayprivate villawould recommend this hotel to anyonewifi connectionevery other dayfood menuthe main roadour honeymoonbeautiful garden
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed at this lovely place with a girlfriend of mine on a long weekend from Dubai. The owners are so welcoming and friendly, we felt immediately at home, and the service was just great. The property is really chic and stylish in an understated way and the rooms were just gorgeous, and really well planned out. The food was absolutely delicious, really superb. And we loved the owner's dogs, always ready for a cuddle. I am ashamed to admit that I am actually a little on the spoiled and fussy side and can be hard to please - but I absolutely loved this place. A little piece of heaven - so tranquil. And those people that have posted on here complaining about a small dirt mark here or there on towels - seriously ridiculous. The place is really, really clean and lovely. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed October 21, 2013

we were very happy to arrive this place. it was our first hotel in Sri Lanka and we spent 2 nights there. the place is pretty. lovely decorated and the manager is very friendly. i loved the breakfast. i had great breakfasts in Sri Lanka but this one was my favorite. I loved the hangover egg it's just great. we tried to ask for the same egg during our trip in Sri Lanka in different places but no one managed to cook such egg :) and i loved the yogurt (cord) - it was the best cord i got during our trip :) the rooms are nicely decorated, white and calm as well as the pool area. thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Malmichal
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend at the end of our trip around Sri Lanka. The rooms are lovely (very white!) and so relaxing after the hustle and bustle of travelling around. Pool is beautiful and the beach is literally over the road. You can hear the waves from the pool area - lovely, especially with free pineapple skewers each day! Staff are so friendly and always able to help. Wish we could have stayed longer!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank FionaR3
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the three to celebrate my birthday with my special person.... the place is so serene, peaceful and personal, therefore a good choice for sure. Special thanks to Patrick who made efforts to accommodate our detailed requirements. The staff is friendly but not of standard for the place. They require to have the same attitude and service sense as their bosses. They also need to have a bit of want to serve and care for the customers ... the experience was great and the place is simply beautifully serene.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank U328
Reviewed October 5, 2013

What a find. We stayed in this hotel with our family and found a little bit of heaven. The owners and staff are wonderful. We did not tour Sri Lanka, we were too comfortable and relaxed in this hotel. In fact we stayed for 2 weeks. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My Husband and I travelled with our Daughter and her Partner and our Son and his Partner and none of us wanted to come home. I believe this shows what a fab hotel for varying ages.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are single storey bungalows. The rooms on the front have wonderful views over the gardens.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family