Rooms are tired and need updating. They are generally clean but in need of modernisation, also a few creepy crawlers but we were on the ground floor so not unexpected.
Good location for safari.
Pool very nice.
Beware Mosquitos in the evening but this is to be expected
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 14 Fourteen Spacious rooms including 5 Superior rooms,6 Deluxe, 2 Chalets & 1 Suite, the hotel caters to the most unique clients. It provides the butler service with personalized dining menu of your choice. The Hotel is located just 5 Minutes next to Udawalawe National Park & Udawalawe Lake. From Colombo 187 km to the Hotel and around 04 hours drive from Colombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalu's Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalu`s Hideaway Hotel Uda Walawe National Park
- Kalu's Hideaway Sri Lanka/Uda Walawe National Park