Wonderful staff and a lovely looking resort with a beautiful swimming pool.
The dinner was the best we had in Sri Lanka.
There was a cockroach in our bathroom and 3 Geckos in the bedroom which was a little off-putting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 14 Fourteen Spacious rooms including 5 Superior rooms,6 Deluxe, 2 Chalets & 1 Suite, the hotel caters to the most unique clients. It provides the butler service with personalized dining menu of your choice. The Hotel is located just 5 Minutes next to Udawalawe National Park & Udawalawe Lake. From Colombo 187 km to the Hotel and around 04 hours drive from Colombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kalu's Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalu`s Hideaway Hotel Uda Walawe National Park
- Kalu's Hideaway Sri Lanka/Uda Walawe National Park