My family and I (2 adults and 2 kids; 9 and 11) stayed here in October and it was a magical stay. The hotel and grounds are beautiful. With many spaces inside and out to hang out and relax. The rooms are simple and clean. not fancy.
The staff was so kind and friendly and booked a safari for us in the morning in Uda Walawe National Park. The food was delicious and fresh.
And the surroundings were so picturesque. It is peaceful and quite and there are bikes to explore the area (dirt, bumpy roads, with smiling children to wave as you ride by.)
If you want a few days to relax and be deep in nature and feel peace all around you, please stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 14 Fourteen Spacious rooms including 5 Superior rooms,6 Deluxe, 2 Chalets & 1 Suite, the hotel caters to the most unique clients. It provides the butler service with personalized dining menu of your choice. The Hotel is located just 5 Minutes next to Udawalawe National Park & Udawalawe Lake. From Colombo 187 km to the Hotel and around 04 hours drive from Colombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kalu's Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kalu`s Hideaway Hotel Uda Walawe National Park
- Kalu's Hideaway Sri Lanka/Uda Walawe National Park