Following trip advisor advices, I stayed with my friends in Elephant Lane for 2 nights.
The list of the problems:
- 1st of all really unfriendly staff (getting toilet paper, a towel, or room cleaning is a luxury)
- food is low quality but really expensive
- room quality (specially bathrooms) is quite low for the price we paid
For me this hotel is worthing 25$ by night, not 50$....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your cares behind and retreat to the secluded comfort of Elephant Lane - an extraordinary hideout in Sri Lanka’s deep south. You can stroll along nearby Udawalawe Wild Life Park, grab the fun opportunities that the Elephant Orphanage offers, explore the natural jungle and its flora and fauna, or simply stay and relax. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Lane Sri Lanka/Uda Walawe National Park