Stayed for 3 days and 2 nights to "do" the safari experience over several days. Hotel service is exceptional - particularly restaurant staff. Nothing was too much trouble, difficult requests handled with a smile, proactive service (quite rare anywhere these days let alone in SL and in the middle of a jungle!!!). Location is the closest to Yala park entry point meaning extra precious moments of sleep when on a 530am safari pick up.
Rooms are nicely appointed with good air conditioning as well as fans.TV reception was a bit crappy but we weren't there to watch TV!
Also fabulous star watching from the roof top bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda