We stayed here 3 nights. It is on the edge of some wonderful national park resources and we saw leopard, elephant, snake and many other species of animals and avian fauna. But the hotel let us down. We were trapped in it as nobody would let us Out for walks etc due to danger from wildlife. Our sewerage system failed leaving our room floating over a pond of raw sewage! Our nature walk was cancelled without authority, we were directed to wait for a call in our room but the call never came and we felt let down and frustrated. I would recommend no more than 2 nights. There are other places to stay such as Tissa where you are not so trapped. Look, the wildlife is great even better perhaps but this property is not your only choice. Having said that the food was good and most staff lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda