We arrived at the end of a long day and were met by smiling cheerful staff who quickly showed us the way the washrooms with a laugh. Welcome drinks and towel were lovely.
We had booked the jungle chalets and were not disappointed, compare to most accommodation around Sri Lanka this was the most expensive we stayed in and it was worth it. It is close to the park so there is little time spent travelling to the gates. The wildlife do visit and we had troops of monkeys outside our chalets and an elephant in the carpark. Crocodiles are in the lagoon.
we were very fortunate to see a leopard on our safari but there are only 35-50 in 35thousand acres. Meal are ala carte or buffet depending on what you booked. The food was good and ample of it and some dishes were being cooked fresh. Overall this was a very enjoyable stay and would recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda