This is probably one of the most unusual properties I've stayed in ,the rooms were very nicely done the only problem was the sound of the air con all night kept us awake .
The dinner is buffet or ala carte we arrived a bit early for dinner as they wait for everyone to return from safaris so they told us to wait in the upstairs bar only problem is it wasn't
We wanted ala carte we had two wait staff trying to push us into having the buffet ... The food took ages and was terrible .the bar closer to the pool was good .
Don't go in September as the park is closed .
We went on a Safari still but had to go about an hour away to enter the park .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda