This hotel is truly idyllic I was given a hut on stilts overlooking the ocean. The room was spacious and beautifully appointed. The house boy covered the bed with flowers every day.It was beautiful. There was a huge deck to sit on and enjoy the sound of the ocean.
From check in the staff could not have been more attentive and helpful. We were made to feel valued and important. The pool and bar and restaurant areas are beautiful. The staff escort you to and from your rooms after dark to ensure your safety from the wildlife. We were able to see elephants and monkeys and wild boar up close on the property without being in danger. The food was well presented and not overpriced. It was just a bit of paradise for a couple of days that I will long remember.
Cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda