We spent two nights here with our family of five (2 adults and three teenagers). The hotel is well appointed, the rooms spacious and very comfortable. The mosquito netting above the bed adds a nice and relaxing touch. The food is very good. The al la carte menu is comprehensive and well priced. The evening buffet is a little expensive, so we chose from the al la carte menu, which was just as good. The bar and service was excellent. This hotel is a good four and half stars and very good value for money. It is an excellent stepping off point to Yala National Park. Check-in and check-out was very efficiently completed under the wonderful supervision of Rockshi. A very enjoyable time. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda