Beware the adventurous local fauna – we booked into a beach chalet and were welcomed by both cockroaches and frogs. Given the setting, these invasions were quite understandable really. Upon discovery we asked to move and they put us in a beautiful, creature free jungle chalet. The staff were friendly, the food great and the pool area beautiful. We were woken up in the morning by a troop of monkeys playing on our roof and in front of our chalet, which was a joy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda