My wife & I stayed for 2 nights at Chaaya Wild (now Cinnamon Wild) and we had a very pleasant stay. The hotel is very well set out, you certainly know you are "out in the wilds" when you walk past wild boar on the way to dinner. The pool is good, the Jungle Chalets are nice, the food is excellent, it's a lovely spot. We had a problem on our last night when we went to have a drink before dinner only to be told that there is no alcohol served that night because it was a national holiday (there are lots of holidays in Sri Lanka).....if only we had been told we would have had a beer from the mini-bar, so were disappointed by the lack of information. Overall a place I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda