“Delicious”
Review of Little Caesars Pizzeria - CLOSED

Little Caesars Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Little Caesars Pizzeria is proud to be home of internationally renowned, multi-award winning Master Pizza Chef Theo Kalogeracos. Little Caesars Pizzeria is located in Mundaring and is coming soon to Victoria Park. Our passion for good pizza is reflected by the use of quality local produce and fresh ingredients.
Reviewed June 1, 2017

This was my first visit here in years and I wasn't disappointed. The 4 cheese pizza is AMAZING, it's a different pizza to the 4 cheese you get from Little C's in Leederville but it's nicer in my opinion. Even the margherita tasted better. This place is a must if you're in the hills.

Theo K, Manager at Little Caesars Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thank you for your review Rebecca, we love the 4 Cheese pizza as well!

I'd love to take a bit of your time to explain the confusion some of our customers may face. The "Little C's" you tried is not actually part of our pizza restaurant family. A couple of years ago that restaurant (as well as the Hillary's one) were split away from us due to a partnership dispute.

The good news it that there are two other restaurants run by Theo besides from us however they are called Theo & Co Pizzeria. If you ever wanted to check out those pizza restaurants (with slightly different menu to us, but the same high quality!) then you can find them in East Victoria Park or Leederville.

We look forward to seeing you next time,
Lee-Roy (Store Manager)

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Our first time there last night. We went to the one in Mundaring. A little pizzeria with some seating and very casual. I hear Theo (the owner) on the radio from time to time and know he has won awards for his pizzas so was keen to try them and not disappointed. Pizza is a real treat for us and the pizzas we had last night were very very good. Not oily or greasy like most pizzas and the crust is nice and light. I had the 10" margheritta and can't believe I ate the lot it was delicious!. My hubby had the 'one with the most' and he polished his off as well and really enjoyed it. Probably the best pizza we have had for a long long time and would recommend Little Caesars. Good value pizzas not overpriced.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Probably about 8 months since we've been here.

Pizzas are still nice but a couple of things were disappointing.

1. On the menu a few old favourites have disappeared.

2. My Greek Island prawn pizza was severely lacking in prawns. Where previously there were good sized whole prawns now there were a few chopped up prawns. And the pizza wasn't as good as a result. So either the chefs previously had been overly generous or are now overly tight.

Anyhow, the actual pizza taste was very good but I left feeling that I wouldn't be rushing back.

Service waa fine.

Thank you for your review Kelapakecil,

For several months there has been a prawn shortage in Australia due to restricted imports. This means we have been going through a few different brands of prawns with our supplier as they try to keep up with demand.

I remember the prawns you are talking about and fortunately we were only using that particular brand for a short time. The prawns we use now are full sized prawns and we will continue to do everything within our power to use high quality ingredients as is expected of us.

Kind regards,
Lee-Roy (Store Manager)

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Out at Hillaries for the day had lunch a little caesars, very enjoyable and not too expensive.thank you.

Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

We order the small vegetarian vegan to go!
No mozzarella - just soy! Delish!
Small is fine for the two of us - as pizza is a treat....and if you ordered a large they are so yummy you would eat all of it!