“Brilliant choice, amazing location, well kept facility & Healthy living dining”
Review of Natures Paradise

Natures Paradise
Perth, Australia
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Beautiful surrounding, wonder cultured friendly owners that can cater for variety of health conscious choices, meditation, Gongs, sound therapy, hydrotherapy, organic vegetarian dining and creative blends of juices, high tea or gourmet chocolates.

Room Tip: Access to the weir, panoramic view from top of the hills and the facility provides mountain bikes...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank AC246

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Neil and Jen are two of the most amazing, friendly, true and welcoming people we have ever met. The simply beautiful paradise they have created right on our back doorstep. The so many different spaces in the same space were stunning. My favorite thing was the swimming pond a truley chemical free aspiring idea. You litteraly can do as little or as much as you want and Niel and Jen are very happy to accomodate to your needs without hesitation. The food provided was truley amazing, we love our food and meat but was a wonderful change to actually eat the most tasty vegitarian food I have ever eaten, most of it literally comes straight from their garden to your plate and you can taste the amazing freshness. The services that Neil and Jen provide come in all forms from a simple informative chat to massages, body detoxes, food and much more. I will say that natures paradise is definatley great value for money as one payment for a room includes everything above. Their little shop of goodies to the library and recreation room are also included. Thank you Neil and Jen. Our stay was on 14/2/2014 to 16/2/2014 what an amazing weekend. See you in winter :)

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank mandz351
Perth, Australia
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had a wonderful time - we loved the location, the ambience, the wildlife and the hosts. While the rooms were very clean they were not " luxuriously" appointed and were a bit small with humble, ad hoc simple furniture/design. The food was amazing and very delicious, sometimes the servings were a bit small but if you asked for more the hosts were more than happy to serve you extra. The beauty room was a bit Cramped too. Exceptional value for money and the hosts are lovely- you could spend the whole day talking to them. For a place that's only recently started business this place is going to go from being already amazing to magical in no time at all.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Stella138
Margaret River Wine Region
Reviewed November 15, 2013

After my 4 hour drive from Mt Barker, I found myself in a beautiful location within the Beelu National Park, Mandaring surrounded on all sides by nature. I immediately felt most welcome due to through the warmth extended by Jenny and Neil. I really enjoyed the full catering package because, not only did I have to think about meals, but the wonderful organic foods provided by both Neil and Jenny, many fresh from their garden, and the juices available at any time, where a real pleasure and experience to taste and enjoy. I had a very comfortable room by the fishpond and spent hours reading in the wonderfully appointed library. I spent a lot of time walking the tracks nearby, taking in the beauty of some of the local wildflowers as well as listening to the birds chatting in the trees plus skinks and lizards rustling away under the leaves. The outlook over the native trees while dining thrice daily was a wonderful bonus as was the view of kangaroos feeding in the evening. The wildlife has fallen in love with their eco friendly neighbours it would seem and call in regularly for nuts and other organic delights.
I congratulate Jenny and Neil for the "paradise' they have created for their health and eco retreat and the way they have so thoroughly created such a welcoming environment in which to share their dream with others and their motto "do as little or as much as you want." I certainly did.

I have been inspired by just how easy it is to prepared wonderful tasty wholesome vegetarian meals and have made a pact with myself to prepare two such meals weekly for my family of 5.

It is wonderful that this is a non-smoking venue. I was so pleased to breathe crisp fresh air where ever I went. There was no WiFi due to the location but to library in Mundaring was only too pleased to offer a free WiFI service and I got to know some friendly locals as well..

After two massages and a reflexology therapy session I was ready to take to the skies again and fly home.

Room Tip: There are three rooms available each with their own peaceful outlook. Their eco pool is currently i...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Rolling Hills, California, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

From the moment the owners, Jenny and Neil, welcomed us into their gorgeous home with literal open arms, I knew my boyfriend and I were going to have a lovely weekend.

Jenny and Neil catered to us so well, and with such ease and pleasure, it's like they've been running the place for years - and yet, they've only just recently opened - which explains the paucity of gushing reviews! We wanted a weekend away from Perth, somewhere in the hills where we could relax and go for long walks, and we took a gamble on Natures Paradise, as there weren't many reviews. I am sooo glad we did.

The booking is fully catered, so that means delicious breads and homemade jams and fresh eggs for breakfast, a delicious healthy lunch and a dinner of salad, soup, main and dessert...every night.

The owners are devout environmentalists and are growing an organic garden, and absolutely everything they stock and serve is organic. This made my heart so happy - eating sustainably feels even better when you're doing it atop a stilted deck overlooking the bush.

As well, their beautiful property crosses the Bibblemun track and is walking distance from the Mundaring Hotel and the Weir. So, we were able to get our "walk on" without much effort at all. I even pampered myself with a sea salt soak in their outdoor tub on our last day...just to decompress and watch the rain fall down through the gums.

Needless to say, we left Natures Paradise totally relaxed, refreshed, blissed out, and with bellies full of healthy goodness :)

We are DEFINITELY returning to this little gem!

Room Tip: We booked the medium-priced room (there are only three, so it's nice and quiet), and we were not...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jenny1070
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mundaring
Hidden Valley Eco Lodges
#1 of 5 in Gooseberry Hill
Lakeview Lodge
Lakeview Lodge
#1 of 2 in Gidgegannup

Been to Natures Paradise? Share your experiences!