“First class Italian restaurant”

Amaretto Italian Kitchen & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It's a family run restaurant with a great team of staff who have been with us for years. This is important to me as I feel customers appreciate having the same staff when they visit; it makes it more personal something that I aim for. My customers are extremely important to me especially with this being a small village it is vital that the customers feel welcome every time they return. We serve traditional Italian food and have a very extensive menu. We have a lunch menu, pre-theatre and of course a la carte. If your looking for somewhere relaxing to enjoy a quiet drink during the day or before and after your meal head upstairs to the bar where we have a variety of continental beers and wines from most regions in Italy, we also sell a selection of hot food, cakes and pastries. The location of Bridge of Weir is an idyllic peaceful village and in the summer our beer garden which is situated upstairs offers wonderful views of the village. We are not looking to turn Amaretto into a brand we want to concentrate on this restaurant and our customers and give something back to the community here. We want to give to give the people of Renfrewshire somewhere they can go anytime of the day and enjoy great food and drink along with great personal service.
Camshron
“First class Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Service was very friendly and professional. Home made minestrone soup delicious as was the mushroom rissottto. Great wine and price. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013

Sunderland, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants I have been in........perfect!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Many supposedly top class restaurants could learn a thing or two from Amaretto!

We visited here tonight with relatives. Our booking was flawless, we had some special requests which the restaurant fully honoured (I don't want to say what as every one will ask).

We arrived to a cheery smile and a really friendly welcome and shown to our table. The staff were always so friendly and mixed the right blend of joking and having fun with being professional. The staff were perfect and nothing was too much trouble.

The food was amazing really excellent. We did try different things from each others order and all the food was amazing. I can't rate the food highly enough, I had a posh prawn cocktail expecting as in most places lots of lettuce and just a few prawns but the whole glass was full and really well made.

Now, this is the mark of a good restaurant. My relative asked for something that wasn't on the menu the waitress asked the chef and it was made! No fuss and with a smile! Also, I asked as I always do for extra vegetables and added I like broccoli ...hey presto extra veg with lots of broccoli....So if a restaurant here in Bridge of Weir can do that seamlessly without fuss and with a smile why can't so called top end restaurants not do these things? This IS a top restaurant and the people of Bridge of Weir hopefully know how lucky they are to have this restaurant on their doorstep!

Thank you to the staff here you gave us all a wonderful evening, I know you were very very busy yet your service at all times was amazing. I have eaten in many so called "top" places around the world (see my reviews) but I genuinely mean this the food and service here was second to non full stop. Well done and thank you I'm looking forward to returning.

Dorchester, England, United Kingdom
“Can fully recommend”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My daughter lives in Bridge of Weir and one our highlights when staying is a meal at Amaretto's. The food is good, staff friendly and attentive. Even when asked for hot drinks to take out they are made exactly as you request. I must try 'rocky road' next time we are there

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Noisy when busy”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. The food was beautifully cooked and great value for money. We had three courses, a couple of glasses of wine and coffee for just over £35 per head? However, the restaurant was very busy the evening we were there, a Saturday (evidence of the restaurant's popularity). There were two large parties present on the evening we were there and the conversation from one of these tables in particular was so loud that it spoiled our visit.

Visited August 2013
Renfrewshire
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Visited Amaretto for the first time yesterday with friends and had a wonderful experience. Lunch menu was fantastic, great choice, portions were perfect & staff were very pleasant & attentive. We even received a complimentary glass of wine for booking online! My friends & I had a lovely time & we will be back to enjoy this venue again x