“Give the food a miss !”

Amaretto Italian Kitchen & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It's a family run restaurant with a great team of staff who have been with us for years. This is important to me as I feel customers appreciate having the same staff when they visit; it makes it more personal something that I aim for. My customers are extremely important to me especially with this being a small village it is vital that the customers feel welcome every time they return. We serve traditional Italian food and have a very extensive menu. We have a lunch menu, pre-theatre and of course a la carte. If your looking for somewhere relaxing to enjoy a quiet drink during the day or before and after your meal head upstairs to the bar where we have a variety of continental beers and wines from most regions in Italy, we also sell a selection of hot food, cakes and pastries. The location of Bridge of Weir is an idyllic peaceful village and in the summer our beer garden which is situated upstairs offers wonderful views of the village. We are not looking to turn Amaretto into a brand we want to concentrate on this restaurant and our customers and give something back to the community here. We want to give to give the people of Renfrewshire somewhere they can go anytime of the day and enjoy great food and drink along with great personal service.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A lovely restaurant and a lovely bar let down massively by Italian food that leaves a lot to be desired. 4 of us had starters and main courses and to be honest nothing good to write about any of the food.
Nice surroundings but that's about it.
Won't be rushing back to eat.

4  Thank bowboy

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love Italian and having a place like this so close to our house is very welcome. The meal was fine and we had a decent house wine, I knew what I expected for the bill.

I was little surprised that it came to 70 pounds for two people considering that the mains were pasta dishes and the wine was not exceptional.

There seems to be a Bridge of Weir tariff placed on dining in this town. For some reason a slightly inferior or similar meal is twice the price than in Glasgow. Maybe it is lack of competition or simply because they can get away with it.

2  Thank JCampbell443
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visited on 16th February for lunch with my wife. the service was prompt and the food was excellent .we both had french onion soup to start . My wife had a seafood pasta dish and i had a chicken penne dish both were good sized portions and were very tasty. this restaurant
has a cosy ambience to it and we will be back for dinner next time

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went for Lunch with a friend two courses and a glass of Wine £10.95. The choioce on the menu was great and the staff were friendly and very helpful. We both had the tuna and bean salad to start and I had spinach and ricotta canneloni and my friend had the sea bream she said it was excellent. Will definetly be back as I throughly enjoyed.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Visited on the 13th February for Birthday Lunch, two adults and Teenager. Food enjoyed by all, prompt service. food ordered was good, this is our third visit in the past year to Amaretto will return again, great atmosphere and nice place to eat and relax.

1  Thank Pandabuddie