“I am going to call the board of health” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Falher Hotel & Cozy Lounge

Falher Hotel & Cozy Lounge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falher
Falher Hotel & Cozy Lounge
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Falher
Falher, Canada
“I am going to call the board of health”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

My company booked me in this dive. I checked out the room first. I declined. Typical, for some reason of rooms above bars, they didn't bother cleaning the sheets. Stained and had pubic hair and crumbs (though bed was all made up). The door didn't lock easily, so it is possible that the hooker down the hall was using it for business but I dunno. I would have stayed in this depressing dive with the collapsed bed had the place been clean. Don't understand businesses that don't understand this they should check up on their staff! $59 / night plus tax. Bugs incl'd n/c! Try Gerry's place... Very old very dated and you have to watch TV in the porch but its one of the cleanest places I've stayed at in a long long time.

Room Tip: Pull up the bedcovers and check the sheets. Slam the door hard to lock it. Don't leave valuables...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
      Rooms
2 Thank optimisticrealist1

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
maryhead
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2008

this was the most disgusting building I have ever stepped foot in.. the bar is right down stairs so we were kept up all night with loud music and shouting, misquitos everywhere.. the bed sheets were greasy (we had to go out and buy sleeping bags it was so bad) the dishes in the cupbords were dirty and stained and everything was falling apart. the fridge barley worked and made a loud noise. and it was fairly expencive for what we got.. I could go on.. but bottem line.. dont waste your money here.. if your staying in falher, the honeycomb inn is much more plesent.

• Liked — nothing, it was a nightmare
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank maryhead

Been to Falher Hotel & Cozy Lounge? Share your experiences!