We have spent 1 week vacations in Sonia's apartment and overall we were quite happy with the place, it is spacious, has well equipped kitchen and is located just 400m from a nice small (yet not crowded) beach. The residential area "Marina di Pinarello" is quite nice too, with lots of greenery, clean swimming pool, outdoor grill and some terrain for sports. Good access by car to Porto-Vecchio, Bonifacio and many great beaches on the South-Eastern side of Corsica.
+ Property location and condition of the residence garden area (well maintained greenspaces)
+ Nice local beach just 400m away
+ Well equipped kitchen (lots of utensils, tableware, dishes, pans, pots, etc.)
+ Private patio with large dining table
+ Nice and clean (shared) pool
+ Spaciousness of the apartment, perfect for 2+2 family
+ Relative proximity of the great and famous south-western beaches
- Abundance of mosquitos in the evenings and aggressive wasps in the morning
- Very hard and not so comfortable beds
- Extra charge of 75EUR for cleaning and extra charge for bed linen / towels
- Lack of electric kettle and microwave, which are kind of standard for vacation rentals
- Apartment showing signs of ageing with a bit mouldy smell in the bathroom
- Noisy neighbours, partying until midnight (cannot close windows as there is no air conditioning)
- Very high air humidity due to intensive watering of greenspaces
This little residence was perfect for the two of us (though it did have another bedroom), it had its own garden with comfy loungers to relax in, a small but fully equipped kitchen, pleasant sitting room and a good sized bathroom, and nice bedroom.
The nearby beach was a 10 minute walk away and very pretty.
Would be happy to stay there again.