“Relaxing break”
Review of Le Bobo

Le Bobo
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed in June with our grandson (only 3 1/2 years old) and what a wonderful stay. We were made to feel at home from the minute we arrived and our grandson didnt want to leave, having enjoyed feeding the fish and running round the spacious rooms.

Sam and Daniel were very accomodating and the bedrooms have been beautifully restored with great modern day features and wonderful bathrooms.

Breakfasts were great and the advice given to us regarding the wonderful beaches and river walks was spot on.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank keith v

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at Le Bobo. It is an old villa that has been beautifully restored with all modern amenities. The owners were very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate us. And we had a great breakfast. It's a beautiful area close to Canal Du Midi and I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AHDubai
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed one night at Le Bobo in July 2013, with my husband and 2-year-old son, as well as a friend. We had a great time. The staff is very friendly, the rooms delightful, the breakfast on the terrace was great (choice and service). A lot of thought has been given towards adding comfort and enjoyment to the stay, The situation of the house, with a river close by in which we were able to refresh after a long drive, was also a plus.

Room Tip: If you like a very quiet sleep, choose a room at the back of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I recently got married in Chateau Cabezac, a few minutes drive from the hotel. We left it too late to book into the Bastide next door to the Chateau and boy are we glad! I stumbled across Le Bobo on Facebook and thought the pictures of the hotel gave it a lovely boutique look, however I must say the pictures don't do it justice! The hotel is absolutely beautiful, Samantha and Daniel clearly have excellent taste as the whole place is incredibly stylish but relaxing at the same time. From the moment I booked they were very helpful in organising our stay. I had my getting ready pictures taken in the gorgeous 'LE DRAGON SACRÉ DES MERS' room. This provided a beautiful backdrop to the photos. Samantha and Daniel even decorated our room with little hearts and horseshoes. In the morning we were served a beautiful breakfast in the peaceful setting near the indoor waterfall. Tranquil! We are already planning to return next year to celebrate our anniversary at Le Bobo.
Thanks so much to Samantha and Daniel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Danny and Samantha have created a truly unique bed and breakfast in this quiet village in Southern France. Their friendly hospitality absolutely made our 3 day stay in Bize Minervois. Their old house has been comfortably and creatively updated while still retaining old world charm. Breakfast on the terrace was a nice fusion of traditional French and more hardy English fare.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spendt a week at Le Bobo, and enjoyd the stay. We cycled around and had Le Bobo as our base. Samantha and Daniel was lovely and helpful with everything. They had a lovely home, and we felt very welcomed. The breakfast was delicious with fresh coffee. It was a wounderful trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here in the family lotus room with my 2 sons for a half term holiday after following up a recommendation from a friend.

The stone house is fantastic and has been renovated to a very high standard by Sam and Danny. The accommodation really does ooze history, style and charm. We slept so well each night and then were left feeling satisfied each morning after breakfast before we headed out exploring. Sam and Danny are such attentive hosts sharing their knowledge of places to visit and checking if everything was ok. Each night we would come back and visit one of the many local restaurants which all served very high quality food and drink.

The pictures are great but you need to visit, you’ll want to visit again I know I do.

I'll certainly be back soon, and also sending my friends over to this hidden gem in the province of Languedoc

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family