“Best Pizza Around”

Sparky's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Damascus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Great employees and amazing pizza. This is a favorite for us. Quick service, and amazing pizza on a budget price. call ahead and it is always ready on time.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have worked in Damascus and Clackamas areas for years and drove by Sparky's Pizza. One day in a hurry I stopped in for dinner for my kids and I. We were instantly hooked. It is great pizza. They also have amazing bread sticks. We usually call our order in ahead and stop in to pick it up. Or, sometimes we will stop by for a single slice (available till 7pm) on our way through Damascus.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Great little pizza place for take out ! Not much seating at all ,just a few bar stools next to little counter by the window! They sometimes get a little busy and we have had to wait!

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

I stood at the counter, wallet in hand, for a full 5 minutes while 2 workers successfully ignored me. They took phone orders, handed completed orders to other customers, but never even paused to say anything like, "Be with you in a minute." I finally said loudly, " I guess you don't want my business" and left. The workers never even looked up. I'm not going back.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The only way Sparky's could improve would be to offer another option. Always the best pizza around! Great choices, made to order, always hot out of the oven in no time. Always a great treat!