“Wonderful addition to our small town!”

The Arrow Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Damascus
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a terrific coffee shop right in the middle of Damascus behind Key Bank. All of the drinks, pastries, and paninis are reasonably priced and delicious.

The Arrow Coffehouse carries local items, including pastries and locally-roasted coffees. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that Erica and Trevor, the enthusiastic owners, strive to create a friendly community atmosphere, and I think they've succeeded really well. People come here to read, to use wi-fi, to meet friends, read the local papers, and to knit, while enjoying deliciously prepared hot or cold drinks and/or pastries from Sweet Cream Bakery, bagels from Jazzy Bagels in Gresham, and doughnuts from Joe's Donuts in Sandy.

The coffee shop offers frequent buyer cards, which is an added bonus, and pots of serve yourself coffee at reasonable prices. Beverages are available sugar free, soy, decaf, hot or cold.

The decor is very tasteful, and Erica features local artists' work up on the walls, and two local newspapers are also available. In addition, there is a little book exchange that is quite active.

Whenever I walk in I know I am among friends; I've met so many nice people here, and look forward to meeting more. Although this location has been a coffee shop for many years, Erica and Trevor have made it their own, and our community is better for it.

1  Thank Mokihana W