“The worst restaurant in the history of restaurants.”
Review of Tiranga

Tiranga
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So, went here tonight, very excited based on the reviews, I was even told they had onion bahjis where this is a rarity in this part of the world. I ordered chicken (Murgh) tikka masala, medium, my wife ordered a spicy fish dish, and of course, onion Bahjis- the food came out, even the waitress could not determine which was which, they looked the same, they tasted the same except for the spice level. The gravy (cannot be described as a sauce) was exactly the same color on both - and was (sorry) disgusting. The onion bahjis were basically onion rings, no flavor, no spice - in fact no nothing.

This place is in a great location, opposite a huge hotel and should be buzzing with people that appreciate great food, I implore you - get a decent chef and you will thrive.

Sadly disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (297)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had 2 take aways during our stay at Frigate Bay. To be honest first take away my daughters collected the meal and I did not check the price - the food was very nice. So we decided to have another take away and then I realised how expensive it was. Maybe they don’t differentiate between take away prices and eat in prices which they should fix. Good take away food but at a high price.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

As I write this review, I have been in St Kitts for 21 nights with my family. I am an Indian and prefer to have a proper Indian meal at least once a day.
Tiranga which was just across my hotel, turned out to be a great place to have my dinners or lunches. Mr. Samptat Mantri, the restaurant manager and his team were very courteous and service oriented. We had almost 15 meals at Tiranga and their quality of food and service was always excellent.
Given our long stay, Mr Sampat also arranged for dishes or our choice that were not on their standard menu!
Well done Tiranga!! Thanks. We are leaving today and will have our last day's lunch again at T!!
If I have an efficient manager like Mr Sampat, i will open an Indian restaurant in St Kitts too!!!

2  Thank AnujChh
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Presently on a much needed solo vacation and stumbled on Tiranga - an authentic Indian restaurant. The service is excellent, though you may be a first time customer you get treated as though you've been a loyal customer for years. They show concern and check in on you as you enjoy the meal. I absolutely loved their garlic naan. I would definitely recommend it. Great spot, great food, great people. Will definitely come back and with my friends!

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Indian is our family’s favorite cuisine. Mild or fiery, meaty or veggie, we crave the good stuff from Curry Hill NYC, to London, Edinburgh and more. Tiranga in beautiful St Kitts ticked all the boxes so well that we returned 2 nights later for new and more.

Grilled dishes were the best, with their Afghani fish one of my faves anywhere. Their lamb Chettinad and Hyderabadi chicken were indeed spicy, yet with the depth and complexity that defines this great cuisine. Ditto the mild. My vegetarian daughter raved about the variety of choices and the tastes of the chosen. Highly recommended.

1  Thank K3958RMscotts