“The most amazing experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skydive St Kitts

Skydive St Kitts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“The most amazing experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Myself and hubby both agreed to do a skydive whilst on a cruise, stopping off in St Kitts. We were picked up at the port from our cruise and was taken to the airport and was immediately put at ease by Mike, Scott and Tara as I was abit scared of doing the jump. I jumped first whilst my hubby was watching at the beach with the rest of the family and Tara. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced!!! Everyone should to a skydive as it makes you feel completely at peace when you jump out of the plane..all the nerves are left inside and the adrenaline kicks in during the free fall! My hubby did his jump after mine and loved every minute. We are now taking about doing another one and are looking forward to watching our DVD's of our experiences. Thank you Team Skydive St Kitts for being such lovely wonderful people and giving us this amazing opportunity.. Everyone needs to do a skydive at least once in their lives..you really won't regret it!!!!!

4 Thank Sonandywest

Severna Park, Maryland
“I would do it again!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have never skydived, nor did I ever plan on it. I wanted to prove to my husband that I can do something amazing while in St. Kitts and I am so glad I did it! The whole experience was wonderful, thanks to Mike, Scott and Tara for giving me a memory that will last a lifetime! We were picked up at the port, everything that was going to happen was explained to me three times (I think they realized the first-timers are just overwhelmed with the idea, that we only half listen!) We headed to the airport, had a beautiful ride above the island and then it was go time! What a rush and thanks to Scott, I think I just might do it again! Definitely a top notch business, fun and professional all in one!

Visited March 2014
Oakville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

You can always snorkel, scuba dive, sail, play tennis or golf when you are on a Caribbean holiday but if you want to experience something completely off the beaten path look no further than Skydive St Kitts. But wait, skydiving in the Caribbean what about the safety factor, who are these people? As a professional pilot there was never a second thought about safety during my experience with Skydive St Kitts. They have great equipment, very experience jumpers (10,000+ combined jumps), and operate out of St Kitts during winter months since it is too cold to jump from where they are from in North America. The surreal experience begins once you are outside the confines of the airplane and get to the experience the thrill of skydiving with the safety of an experience jumper. The views and feelings are beyond words. You only live once so just do it you will not regret it! Thanks Tara, Mike, Scott and Ross for the thrill of a lifetime!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Brian M
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

The high level of skill and expertise of Scott, Mike and Ross, coupled with their amazing level of enthusiasm for, and love of their sport made the entire experience absolutely incredible! Add the infectious enthusiasm of Tara, and you can't help but fall in love with the idea of skydiving! Within about 5 minutes of meeting them, my husband, who doesn't like flying, never mind sky diving, felt confident enough that he "took the plunge"! AND LOVED IT! Take a few moments to speak with them! You'll understand what I mean!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Deborah M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST DO when in st kitts!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Loved it always wanted to jump but did not have the right place !!! Here it is jumping and looking at the beautiful 2 islands and the magnificent caribean sea!!! Thanks to the team, they are great and professionals!! And Scott is amazing to keep you calmed and relaxed before jumping!!!! A very very big thank you again you 3 made my holidays !!!! And get the video it worse the money!!! Merci beaucoup!!!!

Visited March 2014