“My favorite coaster ride just got more boring.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Skydive St Kitts

Skydive St Kitts
Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite coaster ride just got more boring.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

The views going up in the plane were amazing. You're looking at island peaks, waves breaking on the beaches, and sunlight over all that water. But there was an undercurrent of tension. Scott was rechecking all of the gear, and the altimeter on my wrist was steadily moving up. By the time the door dropped open and I swung my legs out into the wind, I was as wired as I'm ever going to be, and it only got better from there.
Scott and Mike are great. They're friendly and focused on you having an extraordinary experience. They are very good at what they do. You just need to relax. (I met the guys at our appointed time after finding out that my daughter's long awaited shore excursion had been cancelled. Mike found out about that and told me to go back to the ship and get the problem corrected. "We've got time," he said.)
One final note. Get the dvd. Scott does a great job filming and editing. It brings everything back; the ground instruction, the flight, the jump, and the smiles after the landing. Two thumbs way up.

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

If the dive doesn't do it for you, the view of the island sure will! Staff was great to hang out with and very professional. Such a rush and COMPLETELY worth it!!

Melrose, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“The most amazing experience of my life so far!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have wanted to try skydiving for a while now, and my husband Larry and I went for it yesterday. Actually, we tried to go the day before, but it was too cloudy and windy. Yesterday, the weather was perfect! Scott was great as he prepared us for the most awesome experience of our life! He, Mike and Tara were all very friendly and reassuring. They showed us a video of a woman named Vickie who dove with them recently, and it looked like she had a blast!

Scott really took the time needed to put us completely at ease as we went through all the procedures, what to do and when. Once we were ready, we headed off to the airport and the plane and Mike, the pilot greeted us with a huge smile. As we reached altitude, the view of the island, as well as Nevis, was incredible! I could even see the villa Larry and our friends rented at the top of a hill above Turtle Beach!!

I felt totally confident in Scott's ability to keep me safe, as it was apparent that he loves doing this, and has been doing it since his mom was 6 months pregnant with him in her belly! It's in his genes!!!! As far as the free fall-words can not describe what I felt when we got to 10,000 feet, Scott opened the door, we were hooked together at the shoulders as well as at the hips. and he said "ready, set, arch"- and we leaned forward and flew out of the plane! You definitely need to check this out and see why I can't explain that part of the journey. It was the most incredible feeling- free falling at 120 miles per hour!! Once he pulled the parachute, it was really cool being able to control turning to the left and right to see different views of the island. The beach landing was so smooth and easy- it was a total BLAST!!

All I can say is I think I'm hooked, and can't wait to do it again soon!!. Scott, Mike and Tara-thank you so much for the fabulous experience you gave both me and Larry! I know my life will never be the same- as far as "feeling the fear, and doing it anyway!" WOO HOO!! Sky Dive St Kitts is a Must Do!! Awesome, incredible, not enough adjectives to adequately describe how much fun that was! A big check mark beside skydiving on my Bucket List!

Apparently where you skydive and the view you see on the way up as well as down has a lot to do with your experience. The lush vegetation, ultramarine and emerald blue green waters, crashing waves, mountains and gorgeous beaches of St. Kitts was like diving into a postcard perfect tableau. Very highly recommend it and going with these guys!!

1 Thank Belinda7
Basseterre, St. Kitts
“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff of skydive St. Kitts were great. They were very knowledgeable and experienced. They were very thorough in the inspection of the equipment and explanation of the process. The 20 minute flight around the island was an added bonus to the overall experience. It truly was an experience of a lifetime! The view from 10,000 ft above St. Kitts is breathtaking. You can see all of the beaches and a few of the neighboring islands from the plane. There are no words to describe the free-fall experience and soaring over the ocean only to land on a beautiful beach. They video and take pictures through the entire process and edit the video for you to keep. It's a must for anyone visiting St. Kitts!

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Absolutely AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Phenomenal group of individuals who really care about giving you the best experience. I jumped with these guys 10 months ago in St. kitts and was really excited for them to come back this season. I jumped with them yesterday for my second jump and was able to pull the shoot thanks to the great confidence boost and training they provide you with the entire time you are with them. I was able to jump with my really good friend as there were two instructors available and it was the best experience I could have ever asked for. STRONGLY suggest everyone jumps with Skydive St. Kitts. I plan on jumping with these guys in Canada in the future. ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!! AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, BREATH TAKING, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE ...Thank you Skydive St. kitts!!!!

Visited February 2013