“Experience of a lifetime”
Review of Skydive St Kitts

Skydive St Kitts
Basseterre, St. Kitts
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff of skydive St. Kitts were great. They were very knowledgeable and experienced. They were very thorough in the inspection of the equipment and explanation of the process. The 20 minute flight around the island was an added bonus to the overall experience. It truly was an experience of a lifetime! The view from 10,000 ft above St. Kitts is breathtaking. You can see all of the beaches and a few of the neighboring islands from the plane. There are no words to describe the free-fall experience and soaring over the ocean only to land on a beautiful beach. They video and take pictures through the entire process and edit the video for you to keep. It's a must for anyone visiting St. Kitts!

Visited March 2013

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Absolutely AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Phenomenal group of individuals who really care about giving you the best experience. I jumped with these guys 10 months ago in St. kitts and was really excited for them to come back this season. I jumped with them yesterday for my second jump and was able to pull the shoot thanks to the great confidence boost and training they provide you with the entire time you are with them. I was able to jump with my really good friend as there were two instructors available and it was the best experience I could have ever asked for. STRONGLY suggest everyone jumps with Skydive St. Kitts. I plan on jumping with these guys in Canada in the future. ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!! AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, BREATH TAKING, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE ...Thank you Skydive St. kitts!!!!

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Skydiving in St. Kitts is one of the most amazing things to do in the beautiful Caribbean! I would highly recommend it to each and every person that comes to visit. You can't even put into words the experience and the view of this island. Mike, Scotty, Ross, and Tara were absolutely amazing and incredibly fun! I would most definitely do this again in a heart beat! :) Thank you SO much!

St Kitts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“YES”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a must do.
Staff are cool and the skydiving just ROCKS.
Do not put it off get it done.
See you there.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I don't know if it is possible to put into words how amazing this experience was, Mike, Scotty and Ross were so incredibly nice and they made sure you felt comfortable with the equipment and what to expect before you even left the ground. You practiced everything before you even got on the plane! I have never been sky diving before but Ross made me feel so comfortable that I never even got nervous. There is no better way to experience St Kitts than jumping out of an airplane from 10,000 feet! If you have never been before or even if you have I would recommend going, you won't find a better experience on the island or a better set of sky diving instructors anywhere you go! I wish I could go again right now, it honestly changed my life!