my stay at St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino was generally a fun one,though there are afew positives and afew negitives.(TIMESHARE)
POS: Clean well run resort that has good food,nice pool with swim up bar..service, was good,
locals were very friendly and helpful,beautiful plants..The ocean was crystal clear warm (we just returned). the water is abit rough.
Cons; limited water activities,ie parasailing,jet skiing..they do offer a snorkeling trip which was fun.. ect..lots of seaweed ..OMG the roads were bad no street signs! ...gas stations for a rental car? very hard to find...downtown was busy but very hmm old I suspect it will get better..
Management..I did e-mail them twice and actually called requesting a room with a view a surprise for my wife on our anniversary..we received a clean room ..with a view of there back wall ..Arubas Marriott did a great job helping me last yr with the same request.....!we were on the first floor no view and noisey second floor tetants
Overall; This was a nice resort ,locals were very helpful..not much to do...go on the snorkel trip,(
LeewardIsland Charter) ... safe for familys a quiet resort..abit pricey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking resort in St. Kitts and Nevis, situated in Frigate Bay, offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay