Last season's visit to the Royal Grill resulted in a steak that could not be cut, let alone chewed. This was in sharp contrast to our experience in 2011. When we discussed our concern with staff this year, they acknowledged a poor quality shipment a year ago. Willing to try once more, we enjoyed what can only be described as the most delicious filet mignon at the Royal Grill. Very attentive service. The Chef has much to be proud of! Dinner was topped off with fantastic desserts, creatively presented.
The Royal Grill has earned back our 5 Star rating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay