Just returned from 5 nights at the resort. It's nice. You could really stay at the resort & have a great vacation. A few of the things that I didn't like about the resort is the $12.95 per day/per device wi-fi fee, if you are eating at the resort, they do not accept cash. You either must pay with a credit card or charge to your room. I also didn't like the resort fees added to all meals/purchases at the resort (I think it was like 18%.)
The positives are that the resort is clean, the staff is nice, and the rooms are nice & spacious. I will probably stay here again. The resort is a short 10 minute walk to the strip, that houses plenty of restaurants, bars, and the Caribbean side of the island. We were a little worried initially about the distance, but found that St. Kitts is super safe, the people are more than friendly, and we always had the option of taking a taxi if needed. I've renamed St. Kitts, the most beautiful place on earth, and I'm counting the days until I return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino Frigate Bay