Marriott's St. Kitts Beach Club
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Timothy Beach Resort(Frigate Bay)(Great Value!)
$163
$135
Sugar Bay Club(Frigate Bay)
$120
Ocean Terrace Inn(Basseterre)
$159
$400
Hyatt.com
Oualie Beach Resort(New Castle)(Great Value!)
$238
$191
$225
$207
Travelocity
HotelQuickly
All reviewsvacation cluboff seasonbedroom villast kittstime shareocean viewpizzamarriott hotelthree bedroommain poolatlantic sidespecial shoutthird floorsouth poolfull kitchenresort is beautifulgreat marriott
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We are just ending our two week stay here. The weather was great for the whole two weeks. We had great food at all the restaurants . We had a two bed apt and it was ok....not quite the quality of a Maui or ok olina resort but ok. The best thing about this stay are the people. They are so nice here...people on the marriott property and the towns people. They really appreciate the visitors. There is poverty on. The island but no homeless like there is in Hawaii. We had a great two weeks. Property is clean .... Pools are clean .....

Room Tip: Get an ocean front....
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank GatorPats
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was my first trip to the West Indies and it would have been hard for any resort to live up to my expectations. The resort is located on the north, Atlantic, windward side of the island. So the January winds prevented anyone from actually using the beach at the resort. We had to taxi to the Caribbean side to enjoy the beach, costing $8-12 USD each way plus 5-10 per person to rent lounge chairs. There is a Marriott Hotel also on the property with a number of restaurants, however there was really not much happening and the restaurants were nothing special. The units are the largest we have experienced and well-appointed. Customer service on the resort was mixed. Most staff were customer focued, but some were just dolts. There were limited dining options within walking distance, so most restaurants were a cab ride away. It seemed like we kept the St. Kitts economy afloat with our extensive use of cabs. I would add that the Concierge staff were extremely helpful. Would probably not come back due to the high price of food, the cost of taxis, and the need to travel to another beach.

Room Tip: Definitely request a second or third floor unit.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank D-townNigel
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Beside being on an excellent beach (Atlantic ocean) the property is clean, spacious, pretty and just what you think a Marriott property should be. The shops have it all. Duty free cigarettes are $20 per carton. They also sell rum, perfume and just about anything you want or need. The slots are loose in the casino and free local beers are provided for those playing. (Tip your servers, they will be more attentive to you.). The casino is open from noon to 4am...allowing you time to work on your tan in the morning! The restaurants are excellent and all staff are outstanding. You will love it!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank 2wego
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Beautiful location and for the most part pleasant staff. We stayed in a three bedroom villa over Christmas with nine of us and didn't feel the least bit cramped. So when I say attention to detail....this facility is just not kept up to the level you would expect from a Marriott. Tiles in the pool dirty, water cloudy at times.....trash left on the pool deck from one evening until the next morning. No towels available in the gym at times and sometimes no towels available at the pool. The volley ball net was ripped and volleyballs were either non-existent or just hard to come by. Also family shuffleboard available but there was no tracking who signed out the equipment or a time limit so that equipment wasn't available but also wasn't even visible. As far as I could tell there were two playing locations but only one set of equipment for the entire resort. It's hard to complain when you're in such an ideal setting but I'm used to a specific Marriott standard as a platinum member that the Beach Club just didn't live up to.
On a high note....the best conch fritters at the Beach cafe that I've had in years!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Mendenhallfarm
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I would never come to the St. Kitts Marriott again. I have stayed in many Marriott's in my life, but this one was bad. First, don't go to St. Kitts. Stay on Nevis or Saba. St. Kitts is a dirty, crime-filled area. Most of downtown I would not travel at all. The roads are terrible. Poverty is extensive.

The Marriott's adds 57% of the cost of your room to the room as taxes and "service charges." 57%

The gym was a total dump and there were out of towels all the time. Most of the equipment was very rusted. The rooms were noisy. The staff lied to me when I had questions about a hiking trip (they said they did not know where the trail was and later that staff said some things that made it clear that he did know) about needing a guide. I have never felt lied to at any hotel like this and me and my wife travel a lot.

The food was overpriced (everything in this dump is overpriced) and average.

I will never come here again and this is my first time writing a review - if I save someone from the experience I had here it was worth my time.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Read everything that you sign. I have never stayed anywhere this this. I thought that people were totally trying to rip me off in everything that I did.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple