“Fresh!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Prince Frederick, MD
“Fresh!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food was fresh and flavorful. Service was good. I really enjoyed the salad bar. We ate at Blu on Rock Lobster night. I had the lobster and my husband had the chicken. They had a steel drum band playing during dinner which added to the atmosphere.

Visited December 2012

“Lobster Night at the Resort”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Monday was Lobster nite at Blu at the Marriot. Grilled lobster tail, full salad bar, rice and beans and a great dessert cart choice. Much better than usual hotel fare. $38/pp (US) a relative bargain for all you get. And a very nice steel drum duo playing some holiday music along with reggae. Good and attentive service.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Hmm Hmm Good”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Service was exceptional. The fish was of course very very fresh and creatively prepared. It was a little pricey but it was fancy and at the hotel, so you are paying for the ambiance.

Visited November 2012
Danville, Virginia
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's been 2 weeeks since we returned from St Kitts and I'm just getting around to this review. Now I know why--it wasn't memorable. It was like a 33 1/3 album on 30 rpms. Not quite the real thing. The salmon was very average, though the lobster was good. The pricing was quite reasonable. The service was slow almost to the point of "who did I upset taking my seat?" Maybe my expectations were set too high ,as a friend had recommended the place to us. The Bohemian and Pizza Shack were preferable . I would not let this experience keep me from returning to the Marriott, but I would not be eager to return to "BLU"

• Visited September 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great seafood”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great service and seafood. The side dishes are amazing. Dessert was delicious. I would definitely go back.

Visited August 2012