“Great food, great view, great people!”
Review of Jam Rock

Jam Rock
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Central on the Strip
ct
“Great food, great view, great people!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I and our two sons enjoyed the last evening of our St Kitts vacation dining at Jam Rock. It was the perfect ending to a great trip. The food was excellent. I had the jerk chicken which was very spicy, but incredibly delicious. My wife had the Caribbean lobster which she said was also superb. The beach side setting was very peaceful and the people running the restaurant were just as lovely. The chef even came out and talked to my boys and personally served them their ice cream. It was a great evening in a perfect setting.

• Visited April 2013

Honeoye Falls, New York, United States
“Perfect Dining on the Beach”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was great, people super friendly and excellent service. Loved being able to sit on the beach with a couple of coronas, enjoying the balmy breeze while listening to island music playing in the background. Will be going back before we go home in a few days.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sylvie M
Tintern, United Kingdom
“Best beach restaurant”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Unpretentious premises. Lovely beach setting with great views across S Friars bay and Nevis beyond. We enjoyed sundowner drinks and a fresh fish dinner cooked perfectly and served by pleasant and attentive staff. The mutton curry looked good too and we later saw the chef enjoying some of it.
Definitely worth a visit.

Visited April 2013
PATRIOT4657
“Jewel of the Caribbean side”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was not expecting much when I saw this shack on the beach, but was I wrong. The food was great as was the service. Cleo our server and bartender was very nice and friendly.

Try the grouper and a cocktail Cleo called Jam on the Rocks. Location could not be better. This is not in walking distance to the Marriott - you need to take a Taxi. Just tell the Taxi driver to pick you up in a couple of hours and they will

Visited March 2013
Uncasville, Connecticut
“Best food by far”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

A must try place for those visiting St Kitts

I've been to most of the restaurants in the area and this by fat exceeds them all. Enjoy!