“Best Meal This Vacation!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Blues Restaurant

Bombay Blues Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are a family owned and run restaurant. We take pride in the quality of our food and customer service. We have a great ambiance with indoor AC dining and outdoor patio dining. Ideal for group outings and/or meetings and families. Great prices and excellent tastes from India. Stop by and experience it yourself...If you can't come out, we can bring the food to you -- get it delivered to your doorstep.We also do large parties, catering for parties/events, and anything to suit your needs.
“Best Meal This Vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We should have tried this restaurant earlier, so we could have eaten there more times. Needless to say we'll go back tomorrow night! Excellent food at a reasonable price and nice atmosphere.

It doesn't show as being right next to the Marriott on the TripAdvisor map.....but, it is.

Don't waste your time, and money, eating at the Marriott, when you can eat here!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Gary M
SeemaMansukhani, Owner at Bombay Blues Restaurant, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback on tripadvisor. We are so happy to hear you had an amazing experience at Bombay Blues.

“Amazing cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I consider myself a frequent par taker of Indian cuisine and this is by far one of the best that I have ever had. If you are in town for business or vacation, this is a must visit.

1 Thank Ryan G

Hughesville, MD
“Hot, hot, hot and I don't mean the food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband and I went for the Sunday lunch buffet. The restaurant is not air conditioned and they have panels slightly open on the outdoor seating area. It was so hot, I could barely concentrate on tasting my food. I wanted to just eat as fast as I could to get the heck out of there because it was so hot, we were both sweating and hadn't even eaten anything yet. The butter chicken was very good but I don't even remember what else I ate. If you go, make sure you go for a late dinner after dark when the sun is not baking down on the restaurant. It took awhile to get our check, wished we had asked for it when we started eating and not waiting until we were finished.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Fishtherapy
We are so sorry you didn't enjoy your experience at Bombay Blues when you joined us for our Sunday Lunch Buffet. We understand that it can get very hot during the day so we do have our indoor air-conditioned dining room open during lunch everyday that we're open. However, I'm sorry that you weren't offered to dine-in in the room vs. dining on the outdoor patio. A lot of our customers tend to prefer dining on the patio since most of them are coming in from colder climates and want to enjoy the sun as much as possible. But, it does get very hot which we understand and thus offer alternate areas for dining so everyone can enjoy it to the best.

We hope you will have another opportunity to come back and dine-in with us and actually enjoy the food.

We take great pride in the quality of our food and service. We hope to make it a more memorable experience the you the next time you visit us.
Chicago, Illinois
“LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

It was one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to in a long time. The Butter Chicken is to die for. They should consider shipping their Butter Chicken across the U.S. Service was great, food was great, this just made my business trip that much better. I went with some people from work, they absolutely enjoyed it and will for sure be going back.

1 Thank Reshma B
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on tripadvisor. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience at Bombay Blues. We take great pride in the quality of our food and service. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Butter Chicken on the Planet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place is awesome! It has the best indian food I have ever had. The service was exteremely friendly and helpful with the menu. I would recommend anyone who has the chance to make sure and visit! I ate there at least every other day during my vacation! Drinks were made by the owner which was top notch!
Enjoy!