“Best Butter Chicken on the Planet”

Bombay Blues Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and run restaurant. We take pride in the quality of our food and customer service. We have a great ambiance with indoor AC dining and outdoor patio dining. Ideal for group outings and/or meetings and families. Great prices and excellent tastes from India. Stop by and experience it yourself...If you can't come out, we can bring the food to you -- get it delivered to your doorstep.We also do large parties, catering for parties/events, and anything to suit your needs.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place is awesome! It has the best indian food I have ever had. The service was exteremely friendly and helpful with the menu. I would recommend anyone who has the chance to make sure and visit! I ate there at least every other day during my vacation! Drinks were made by the owner which was top notch!
Enjoy!

1  Thank Lan Kwai F
SeemaMansukhani, Owner at Bombay Blues Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on tripadvisor. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience at Bombay Blues. We take great pride in the quality of our food and service. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on October 23 and had an app and two meals and it was awesome. Butter chicken is the only only one I can remember but the three things we had were excellent. Service was good and the deck offered a nice place to eat. It's a must go in my opinion while in st kitts

1  Thank texTC

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on tripadvisor. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience at Bombay Blues. We take great price in the quality of our food and service. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Is the food authentic? Yes. Is the decor attractive? Yes. But more than that, Bombay Blues projects a warmth, a feeling that you really are in India. And as for the food, my wife and I had an extremely good vindaloo and a dish that was touted as being the restaurant's signature dish - butter chicken. I had never had it before and was floored by hows good it was. The restaurant's breads are also excellent. We will be back!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Well my husband took me to lunch for my birthday; it was the first time for both of us. It was amazing!!!. The staff was very friendly and location is great. I will definitely recommend to anyone and for sure we will be back!

1  Thank Karen G
SeemaMansukhani, Owner at Bombay Blues Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Karen, Thank you for your amazing review of our restaurant. We take great pride in our customer service and the quality of our food. We are very happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We love Bombay blues. The Indian food is the best I have ever had. I am now forever trying to find Indian food as good as Bombay blues.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for dining with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed the food at our restaurant and will be an Indian food lover forever. We appreciate the great review.

Best Regards,