“One of the best Indian we have found.”

Bombay Blues Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and run restaurant. We take pride in the quality of our food and customer service. We have a great ambiance with indoor AC dining and outdoor patio dining. Ideal for group outings and/or meetings and families. Great prices and excellent tastes from India. Stop by and experience it yourself...If you can't come out, we can bring the food to you -- get it delivered to your doorstep.We also do large parties, catering for parties/events, and anything to suit your needs.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Didn't expect really 1st rate Indian on St. Kitts but there it was. A very nice setting, open air w/ the tradewinds. Easy walk from the Marriott and truly 1st rate cuisine.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Got the chicken coconut and was very impressed. The items are ala carte, so it doesn't come with rice unless you get the rice dish. It was very delicious and just the right amount. They have an ac area where I ate with a large group. The staff was very friendly and easy to talk to.

The item I got was not spicy. From what everyone's tells me, you have to request your food to be spicy if you want it spicy.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

What a find! If you enjoy good Indian fare this is your place. Food was excellent, service cheerful and refreshing, excellent value. Ambiance a mere okay.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went to dinner here while on our honeymoon it was so great...we met the owner Seema she was so nice and welcoming... We enjoyed every bite and would highly recommend to others!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My wife and I had never tried Indian food so we went the last night of our trip after much debate.When we walked in we were told by who I believe was the owner that we had never tried that style of food. He told us if we didn't like it he would give us our money back. Well,I don't no where to start except to say it was by far the best meal we had the week we were there. We told them what we both liked and they suggested some things on the menu. All I know is I had grouper with coconut that was spicy and perfect. My wife had chicken with a tomato base which she loved also. So glad we tried.