Timothy Beach Resort, St. Kitts. What can I say? We did not enjoy you. From your snotty (literally and personality) reception staff, to your rude waitresses, to your lack of cream for coffee, to your lumpy squeeky beds pushed together to make a king and to the music that rocked our room until 4 in the morning. You suck. I wouldn't let my worst enemy stay at Timothy Beach for their vacation.
You know what got me the most? I was standing waiting for a taxi one morning. One of your recption women walked out the door, shnarfted snot to the back of her throat and then horked it in the garden at the reception door. Right in front of me and about 6 other people standing there.
The "beach" is non-existant and your pictures show sand that is creamy instead of black sand. Rows of beach chairs show on websites but there is a ladder into the ocean at Timothy Beach. No beach, except for a teeny tiny strip in front of the restaurant shacks. I get sands shifting but when were your pictures taken? 1920? The sand gets me the most, tho. Black black black! And HOT on your feet. Couldn't even take off my flips.
Shacks down the beach - need some serious attention. If you like sitting at a picknick table for every meal, that is fine but the shacks are ex.pen.sive and mostly pool side BBQ food.
Island needs some serious customer service and tourism training.
Oh - almost forgot. One day, I left my room. Aircon was turned off completely when I arrived back in the evening. Must have been 120F degrees in there. I almost passed out from the heat. Probably cost you more to re-aircon the room instead of your maid just leaving it at 28c degrees... Just sayin'. No luxury at Timothy Beach folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timothy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timothy Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Resort St. Kitts/Frigate Bay