Just back from 33 days at TBR and everything was brilliant. Reception staff could not have been more helpful, one of the girls even lent us a teapot from her home as my husband drinks 3 cups of tea to start his day. Laurel and Tamisha quickly granted any requests and made dinner reservations. My husband developed a tummy (not fault of TBR) and as no doctors available over Easter weekend, Sharon suggested a visit to hospital outpatients where he was very well looked after. Richard answered all our queries re television channels, restaurant recommendations etc. Clovis and Juliette looked after our alcoholic needs/desires excellently, and Donna kept our apartment pristine. So a huge thank you to all the staff at the resort.
I used to live in St. Kitts as a child so it has been great to return and see all the changes which have taken place. Back in the day you couldn't access the southern peninsula so its wonderful to be able to travel to all those fabulous beaches. We hired a car from Bullseye Rental and would highly recommend their service - car was waiting for us at airport and we paid the day after our arrival at their office, and were able to leave the car at the airport for collection after our departure. Thanks to Carol for looking after us.
Restaurants worth a visit include La Belle Vie, Marshalls, La Cucina - good food but at same price as at home in Ireland. Also went to Full Moon Party at the Beach House but were underwhelmed with this experience.
Overall a magical trip and we're only sorry we cannot return every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timothy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timothy Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Resort St. Kitts/Frigate Bay