We have just spent a week at Timothy Beach Resort and can highly recommend it. The location and setting is wonderful, atmosphere really laid back and relaxed, and the staff very helpful and friendly (A special thanks to Clovis at the Dock beach bar). Although a quieter time of year, we found lots of choice to eat each evening, either at the excellent hotel restaurant, or hotel beach bar or at one of the other beach bars on Frigate bay beach (only 3-5 mins walk along the beach from the hotel). Great live music at the Dock beach bar and Mr X's Shiggidy Shack Beach Bar.
Our Hotel room was comfortable with huge bed, tv, fridge, coffee machine, really good air conditioning and fans, which were really appreciated as the weather was HOT, with no rain all week. Room cleaned and towels changed daily. Sunbeds, towels and sun shades supplied daily for hotel guests (no extra charge) on the beach in front of the hotel restaurant and bar, only a couple of steps away from the "Caribbean" sea which was clean, calm and shallow with lots of fish to snorkel among.
The swimming pool (with sunbeds and shades) was usually very quiet and peaceful.
Lovely gardens around the hotel, which were well cared for - with a few chickens, monkeys and mongoose - a real treat.
If you are looking for a relaxed, friendly and unpretentious St Kitts holiday experience - Timothy Beach is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Timothy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timothy Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Resort St. Kitts/Frigate Bay