we were very happy with our short stay here, it's the perfect location on frigate bay and our room was fine. the front desk, grounds, and restaurant staff were all super friendly and helpful. we had a small mountain view room, i had no complaints on it for what we paid. the beach bar was fun and we ate at the restaurant a few times. many places seem to operate depending on the cruise ships so plan ahead if they are not in town (the beach bar was closed on saturday night since the boats left friday). we wanted to book a snorkel trip but couldn't find anyone running a boat since the big ones were gone. a lot of the nearby restaurants were closed as well, we were a little surprised since we were here a few days before christmas. snorkeling is decent around the pier, we brought our own equipment but i'm pretty sure the front desk had some available to borrow.
we were in room 43, which was very close to the bay, pool, and restaurant but it was a little noisy at night. nothing terrible, but if you want to get to bed early you may want to request a room on the side opposite the bay.
frigate bay is a beautiful spot, my only complaint was the amount of flies near the pool and restaurant. luckily i packed bug spray, i'd recommend bringing some if you go to either st. kitt's or nevis in december - they are really annoying, especially at sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on St. Kitts golden Caribbean beach, Timothy Beach Resort offers: •The only hotel in the upscale golf community of Frigate Bay located directly on the Caribbean beach •Friendly, gracious staff who are delighted to help make your vacation your best ever by arranging tours, activities & reservations •Lovely modern air conditioned rooms all of which feature premium channel cable TV and Free WIFI •Deluxe One Bedroom Suites with recently remodeled walk-in Kittitian Rainforest Showers and spacious furnished balconies adding an additional outdoor living space to your home away from home. •Two Bedroom Suite and Townhouse Options •A recently redesigned and rebuilt pool providing private relaxation and a commanding view of the Caribbean beach •The oceanfront Sunset Cafe restaurant and bar open daily for all meals and snacks •The popular Dock bar directly on the sands of Frigate Bay beach with Happy Hour Monday through Friday and Sunday live entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timothy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timothy Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Frigate Bay
- Timothy Beach Resort St. Kitts/Frigate Bay